Friday, October 16, 2009

Movies are Expensive


It turns out that their Cinemas are super expensive. It costs $21 Can to see a movie. On Wednesdays it's 11.50 Can for women. Cheap days for women, that's totally sexist if you ask me. The first of the month is cheap for both men and women. Not to sound cheap but I'm not paying $21 for a movie. That means that I can only see a movie once a month. That means that on Sunday November 1st I'll get to see something. Unfortunately, 2012 only comes out November 21st. Right now my best choice is to see X-men Zero, which sucks and I won't pay that kind of money to see that again. My mission is to find an English Imax theater before December 18th. I don't care if I have to go to Tokyo, I will see Avatar on the Imax!!!!

2 comments:

  1. UN seul film par mois!!! Je compatit....
    Ceci dit, ici ce film n'est même pas encore sorti en DVD... il ne devrai pas tarder non plus remarque.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (eeuuhh, pardon, le post était de Fab ;) )

    ReplyDelete