Friday, October 2, 2009

Bananas Cure Cancer

Here is something that I came across. I won't post something like this often but I thought it was a good idea.

"The fully ripe banana produces a substance called TNF which has the ability to combat abnormal cells.In an animal experiment carried out by a professor in Tokyo University comparing the various health benefits of different fruits,using banana, grape, apple, water melon, pineapple, pear and persimmon, it was found that bananas gave the best results. It increased the number of white blood cells, enhanced the immunity of the body and produced anti-cancer substance TNF. The degree of anti-cancer effect corresponds to the degree of ripeness of the fruit, i.e. the riper the banana, the better the anti-cancer quality. Thus, the Japanese love bananas for a good reason. According to the Japanese professor, yellow skin bananas with dark spots on it are 8 times more effective in enhancing the property of white blood cells than the green skin version. The recommendation is to eat 1 to 2 banana a day to increase your body immunity to diseases like cold, flu and others."

3 comments:

  1. nice article.

    I would like to note that if you eat too many bananas that you could potentially lead to heart damage and cardiac arrest. check it out: http://chemistry.about.com/b/2009/02/19/how-many-bananas-does-it-take-to-poison-you.htm

    sorry to be so nerdy, but thought you'd want some facts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, I feel like I was lawyered. Should I retract my statementÉ

    ReplyDelete