Thursday, June 23, 2011

Mr. Lancaster bring me a dream....

I hate waiting. I was supposed to get a response from Lancaster on Monday June 20th. Every e-mail that arrived came with a little spaz of excitement only to find that Mr. X said LOL to my Facebook post. All fairness to Mr. X for loving my Facebook post, it's not what I want to read at the moment. I stayed up till 1am on Monday night which in the UK was 6:00pm just to see if I would get something by the end of their working day. I didn’t.

I gave them one day grace period before I called them or wigged out a little more. By 1:00pm UK time on Tuesday, I broke and called them trying to sound as excited and happy as I could so not to come off as the buzzing fly that needs to be swatted. The person I talked said that she would look into it and let me know by the end of the day. Two more days have gone by and still nothing……… For a second there I thought my file was deleted.

Turns out that my school was also tired of waiting and since I didn’t contact them on Monday or Tuesday about the news, they took it on themselves to e-mail Lancaster themselves and ask WHAT IS GOING ON. Thursday they get a response saying that they’re looking into it and will get back to me next week……

December 18th application--June 6th response--June 20th promised answer----June ??th Real answer.

I’m tired of being on edge. I want to know what I’m doing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment