Friday, August 27, 2010

What is that stuff?

Here is some strange stuff that I've found since getting back. I know the first picture may not be super special because it does show up from time to time in North America but it tastes amazing.
A lot of products are remolding their marketing nowadays because of the recession but I did find this one cool.
This is 7up zero, more or less. It tastes really good and you don't get that sugar overload feeling.

One of the great things about Japan is all the vending machines everywhere. I'm not sure what this one is trying to tell me but either it will kill me if I come near it or it will make me mighty if I buy from it. I didn't know what to do so I took this picture and ran full sprint in the opposite direction. Coincidentally I rant towards this machine and I felt much better for this one offered me life, IN ENGLISH!


What is wrong with this Chinese bootleg? Any guesses?
Yes this is the famous square watermelon. It does cost $100 but its SQUARE!!







What's she wearing?
I'm not sure what she's thinking or what her shit means and I doubt she wanted to be famous for it but hey that's Jinglish (Japanese English) for you.

For all you campers out there this is the penthouse of camping. You get a garage, dining room, living room and 3 bedrooms. Hell with it you can buy 7 of them and make a little community for camping.








Lastly, I thought this 1978 poster was classic. StarWars is 33 now. I think this was used for it's re-release in 1978

No comments:

Post a Comment