Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Old Place

As I mentioned before, we recently moved to a new place. I would love to show you all the details of the new place but I'm paranoid that having all that information on the Internet will bring unnecessary security risks. However, I do have another video to show you today.

Since I'm not living in the old place anymore, I can show you what it looked like. It was a much older house. Mostly made of wood. In the winter it was crazy cold and there were lots of holes in the house where you could feel the cold coming in. I have no idea how my old boss lived there in the state it was in. But I won't go into too much detail. This picture is of a window in the upstairs bedroom that I boarded up because the window that was there was so poor quality that it permanently kept the room cold. Before last winter hit, I made sure it wouldn't bother us.

I took this video on the last night we were in the house, March 29th 2010. We spent the better part of a week bringing our stuff by subway to the new place. This is the last suitcase of the trip. Yes, I bought a giant hippo. I'm a 10yr old I know. My boss flew in at 7pm and he was coming to stay in his house. We were trying to clean up, pack and get out as soon as we could. This video was taken at 8:50pm. I'm rushing (because I'm Russian..oh bad) because we wanted to get out before he got there.





No comments:

Post a Comment