Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Black Hole in the 21st Century

Let's get you back up to speed.

Its been over a month and a half since I've updated this thing and there is a lot of really good excuses of why I didn't do it but I'll leave those to your imagination and for future posts. Overall, I've been backlogged with stories that need to be told before I can get anywhere. For starters, my visit to Taiwan, visitors from Canada and the move.

When will all these stories be up. Well here is the story for today.

Do to my boss returning from Canada we lost the house and I of course I lost my job. However, we got a new place and due to the complexity of trying to get internet...We don't have any. I just spent the better part of the last hour walking around with Helene's computer trying to get a wireless signal that I could steal of someone. Yes, that's right, I'm a total Jerk. I'm that guy.

My computer is too weak for such pirating needs. Even with this computer the signal is really awful. It feels like I'm back in the 50's wiggling the antenna trying to get Leave it to Beaver to be clear enough to understand what is happening.

Anyway, from what I understand there is a guy coming next week to check something in the house and then sometime next year, I'll get internet. I'll be updating everyday. I'm currently unemployed so I have lots of time to entertain you and myself. I hope all the memories have not been exaggerated and altered due to the length of time. It took me to write the stories.

Lots of catching up to do. The list is here for your reference and mine,
1) Christmas in Taiwan
2) Jordan's New Year's Eve
3) First Canadian Visitor
4) Birthdayness
5) Second visitor from Canada
6) TOKYO
7) Broken Computer
8) Okonomiyaki (don't look it up, I'll explain)
9) Finding a place
10) Getting stuff for said place
11) Moving out and dealing with the Boss
12) Japanese lessons
13) University applications
14) Sakura

I'll be back as soon as I can get a good enough signal. Trust me it suck living in a Black Hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment