Sunday, September 27, 2009

Disclaimer for new Blog

Wow, I don't know where to begin. I know I've been putting this off for a long time and simple procrastination will lower the detail of everything that I will write here but I will try my best to write as many interesting things as I can on this blog. My enthusiasm to write this thing comes from my realisation that my memory is really starting to fade. I don't mean that in the sense that I'm becoming senile but it's getting hard to remember things that happened a few years ago. I don't know if that's caused by toxins in my body, old age or simply bad habits. It sort of feels that a lot of people coach through life just reacting to what happened yesterday without trying to see the greater pattern to their habits, interests or mistakes. And because of that, they never see their problems or their potential. Perhaps if I were to reflect on this blog years down the line I could learn from it or laugh at the stupid thoughts that I had when I wrote it. But this is not a disclaimer that my thoughts may be stupid or wrong. They are correct when I write them and if I am shown that I was in error then that update will be added. Thus, the purpose of this blog is primarily for my own memories to have a permanent place.

The other reason for this blog is for you the reader. I welcome all my friends and family and any other passerby to read my adventures. Feedback is always appreciated, even if it's simply a "cool" tag on a photo. Feedback may encourage me to write more .... you never know.

3 comments:

  1. Hey man! Looking forward to your writings. And letting you know I stopped by. I'm off to read Helene's blog now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cool, Mike. I started a blog when I left the US for France and found it difficult to keep up. Nevertheless, friends back home enjoyed reading it. I've bookmarked yours and will do so wth Helene's blog as well. Enjoy your adventure and keep us posted.
    Nancy
    (ps - left BTL and France and arrived in Germany 3 days ago.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Mike,nice to hear from you,hope things will go well for you. Even if i not always will answer, i'll definitely read it, say hi to Helene,love you both bella.

    ReplyDelete